Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hanging Out

Hello there! I'm thinking of working on my photography again today, because I'm not very good at photography. I kind of wish I went to a school that had photography class.
Do bigger schools have photography class?
I've never really been to a big school, but it sounds nice, much nicer than the small-town schools where everybody knows everybody. In a big school I bet it'd be easier to blend in, and I bet when you walk down the street people don't call your name as you pass, people you don't even really know... Well, I think I'm going to stop talking about school because it's summer and I don't want to be the person who dwells on events of the past. Especially the unpleasant events.
So I guess I'm going to go and decide what I'd rather do today: climb a tree and read in it, or take a bunch of pictures. Seeya later! (Alligator)

No comments:

Post a Comment